Friday, November 26, 2010

The Name I Loved

"The name I loved" is the title of Onew's song along with kim yun woo.
Personnally, it's the song that I listen to whenever I'm feeling down or lonely, or whenever I want to hear onew's soft and amazing voice. It instantly gives me energy and warmth, making me feel better.
I can sense, while hearing "The name I loved", Onew's sensibility and purity.
The melody easily transports you to a new world, a beautiful one, extremely pleasing and calm.
Beside, It's a new Onew that you can discover thanks to the song, a sensible and loving Onew  who can't seem to forget the name of his real and only lover, which is quite different from his initial images:
  • The funny boy with onew's sangtae or onew's condition and in his appearance in the korean show "the golden bell"
  • The sexy man in lucifer
  • The tender and caring leader
  • The cute boy in hello and in shinee's first albums
I hope I can get to know him much more.
Anyway, no matter how many times and how many ways I describe this song, I'll never be able to express the feelings that are awaken in my heard by it, that's why I'll invite you to listen to it and enjoy it yourself.

The Name I Loved is Onew and is by Onew.

No comments:

Post a Comment